You know those moments when you walk into a new room and forget what you’re there for?
I forget what I’m going to do when I open up a new tab.
People empty me. I have to get away to refill.
Ellen Announces Finding Dory
AHHHHHHH IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING *hulk roar*…i’m excited…just a tad.
How I spent my morning…I’m surprised her patience lasted that long XD, this is an edited version (yes it went on a lot longer, I’m a proud jerk).
How to Pronounce the word Synecdoche
> I CANT STOP LISTENING.. WTF..
I’m laughing so hard. Oh the things that amuse me.
a 39 second cosplay skit that receives a standing ovation.
once you watch it, you’ll understand why.
THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES AND I DON’T KNOW WHY THIS MADE ME CRY BUT DAMN
THAT WAS AAMAZING
If you haven’t watched this yet WATCH THIS. You will not be even a tiny bit sorry, I promise.
- Science Teacher: Aristotle believed that everything was made of four elements. What were they?
- Me: Water, earth fire, air.
- Science Teacher: Good, now w-
- Me: Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
- Science Teacher: what
- Me: Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
- Student: why are you doing this
- Me: A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
- Student: how do you even remember all this
- Me: BUT I BELIEVE
- Student: no
- Student: don't say it
- Student: don't you dare say it
- Me: THAT AANG CAN SAVE THE WORLD